Planetworld delivers within South Africa. For South African orders, irrespective of whether you select door-to-door delivery, or door to shop delivery, Planetworld will deliver within 4 working days depending on where you live. Working days are defined to be Mondays to Fridays excluding public holidays.
Should you have any queries regarding your delivery options, please call (+27) 0860 65 64 63 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (“ECT Act”) entitles you to cancel your purchase within 7 days’ notice if the products you have purchased are not be delivered within the agreed delivery period as specified in the Planetworld terms and conditions. The product(s) in question must be returned to one of the Planetworld shops in their original state, including all labels. Any such cancellation must be done by via the Planetworld call centre by either calling (+27) 0860 65 64 63 or email email@example.com. Planetworld will then refund you.
Should a product you have ordered be:
1. temporarily unavailable, Planetworld will notify you thereof as well as the anticipated delay in delivery and, unless you agree to wait for such longer period for delivery, or accept delivery of another product instead, Planetworld will issue a refund in respect of that product to you;
2. permanently unavailable, Planetworld will notify you and, unless you agree to accept another product instead, Planetworld will issue a refund in respect of that product to you.
Non-defective products (your right to return)
1. You are entitled to return any purchase concluded with Planetworld within 14 days of the product(s) being delivered. In order to obtain a purchase price refund, the product(s) being returned must be returned to one of the Planetworld shops in accordance with the return procedure set out in clause 7 below.
2. Consequently, if upon receiving your purchase you are not satisfied with your choice of product(s) and wish to return it for a refund as aforesaid, please retain the product(s)’ original packaging and do not use the product.
3. If the incorrect product is delivered to you by mistake (i.e. it is not the product you purchased), please do not remove the product from its original packaging or try the product on at all. Please promptly contact the Planetworld call centre on (+27) 0860 65 64 63 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify Planetworld thereof, so that we can resolve the mistake by arranging to collect such product from you and deliver the correct product to you as quickly as possible.
If, within 6 months after delivery of a product to you:
You find that the product is defective/faulty, unsuitable for the purpose generally intended (or otherwise expressly indicated by Planetworld at time of purchase), or not legal or reasonably durable (based on the circumstances and product type) (“defective”); and – you arrange to return such product to Planetworld for inspection in accordance with the returns procedure in clause 7 below, and the product is subsequently found to indeed be defective, you are entitled to either –
(a) be fully refunded, or (b) have the product repaired or replaced at Planetworld expense
If the product is found NOT to be defective, you will NOT be entitled to any repair, replacement or refund but will instead be liable for the costs incurred in having such product returned to Planetworld and then redelivered to you.
When is a product defective? Please note: the following are examples of things which will NOT be regarded as defects and will NOT entitle you to any repair, replacement or refund under the general warranty above: faults resulting from normal wear and tear; damage arising from incorrect usage of the product.
Certain products may come with a supplier’s guarantee. If so, this will be stated in the product listing on the site. Clear details of these guarantees are given in their listings and no shopper may ask to be covered by a wider-ranging guarantee other than the one shown on such product listing.
You may not under any circumstances return the following:
A. Products that you or any other person has altered, repaired, incorporated or added to where such alteration, repair, incorporation or addition has not been authorised by Planetworld.
Return procedure to be followed
Pack item into box
Pack the item(s) in their original packaging into a box to protect the items you are returning.
Visit your nearest Planetworld Shop
Drop off the parcel
You must take the package to a Planetworld Shop of your choice:
99 Aviation Crescent, Airport City, Matroosfontein, Cape Town, 7490
Unit B3, Glen Murray Industrial Park, 13 Moreland Drive, Redhill, Durban, 4068
Unit A1, The Point Business Park, 7 Sterling Road, Samrand, Centurion, 0187
You will be refunded on return of the item and you will be refunded back to the form of payment you used to pay for the order (either Cash or Credit Card), unless you specified that you want to exchange.
1. Processing of credits and refunds
Should you be entitled to a refund for any reason, such refund shall either be effected on the credit card used to purchase the product or be returned in cash on return of the item if payment was done via Electronic Funds Transfer, having been cleared by Planetworld quality checking.
If you bought a sale item and want to return the item, the reduced price will be paid back to you and not the full price.
If you want to return an item that you paid the full amount for but is now on sale the amount of the reduced price will be paid back.
2. Fraud Prevention
Planetworld reserves the right to refuse, in the interest of fraud prevention, processing any payment for any order, and/or to cancel any purchase partially or completely, with notice given to you. Planetworld will be responsible for returning funds for the cancelled portion of the order to you only if you have already paid such funds.